UK Business Unit Manager
The FPSO market is at a stage of cautious optimism. While oil prices have generally stabilised and market activities are picking up, it is increasingly difficult to get border-line, marginal projects pushed forward. In this Power Panel, industry leaders will address the main inhibitors that prevent projects from progressing and discuss practical strategies to overcome these challenges.
- Streamlining processes for enhanced project conceptualisation, execution and deployment
- Transforming FPSO operations for increased productivity and reduced costs
- Overcoming the financing bottleneck to push FPSO projects forward
- Re-defining project execution to achieve on-time and on-budget delivery
- Maximising value from FPSO projects
With low oil prices looking set to stay, FPSO projects are now “too big to fail”. However, FPSO projects have a bad reputation of budget overruns and project delays – and this negative connotation has resulted in great mistrust and increased risk aversion from and within the entire FPSO value chain. If the industry continues operating within status quo, we might just lose our competitiveness within the market.
Brainstorm! If you are given a choice, what are your Top 5 solutions to boost the competitiveness of the FPSO industry? This is your chance to drive change and contribute to the FPSO conversation alongside industry leaders. Discuss amongst your table and share your top 5 strategies at the end of the session.