Chief Operating Officer
Steam Oil Production Company
5:00 PM FPSO projects are “too big to fail” – How can we headline good concept definition to reduce whole-of-lifecycle costs?
- Demonstrating how concerted engineering and proper planning at the start allows for efficient project executions
- Achieving reduced CAPEX and OPEX by ensuring that the FPSO project is fit-for-purpose
- Understanding the dynamics and integration between the facility, reservoir and economics
9:00 AM FPSO 101: Your One-Stop Guide to FPSOs and How to Effectively Integrate FPSOs for Field Developments
Even in the current oil price climate, FPSOs undeniably remains the most cost-effective solution for relevant offshore projects. This is especially true in environments such as the North Sea and West of Shetlands with marginal fields present. How exactly can FPSOs be effective in monetising marginal field developments? With the extensive investments involved in getting an FPSO up and running, is this cost actually justifiable? In this one-stop guide for FPSOs, understand essential financing, contracting, commercial and technical considerations, and explore how you can effectively integrate FPSOs for marginal field developments.
- Examine the main components of an FPSO – What goes into FPSO design?
- Discover the difference between new-builds vs converted FPSOs
- Review various FPSO models and determining which is the better fit for your project
- Evaluate available financing and contracting models to make project economics work
- Understand how to successfully integrate FPSOs into marginal field developments
Who is this workshop for?
- CXOs, Directors and Vice Presidents from Oil Companies
- FPSO Project Managers from Oil Companies and FPSO Contractors
- Field Development Managers
- Engineering, Construction, and Technical Heads, Directors and Managers
- Operations Heads, Directors and Managers
- Equipment Providers