Business Development Director
The FPSO market is at a stage of cautious optimism. While oil prices have generally stabilised and market activities are picking up, it is increasingly difficult to get border-line, marginal projects pushed forward. In this Power Panel, industry leaders will address the main inhibitors that prevent projects from progressing and discuss practical strategies to overcome these challenges.
- Streamlining processes for enhanced project conceptualisation, execution and deployment
- Transforming FPSO operations for increased productivity and reduced costs
- Overcoming the financing bottleneck to push FPSO projects forward
- Re-defining project execution to achieve on-time and on-budget delivery
- Maximising value from FPSO projects
- Evaluating tangible early results from value engineering and frontloading work on projects
- Defining clear parameters and guidelines to ensure that value engineering is set for success
- Rethinking FPSO project execution – Is front-loading and value engineering here to stay?