David HartellSenior Development Manager
David Hartell has more than thirty-nine (39) years of onshore and offshore oil and gas developments experience including facilities engineering, construction, installation, project management, and production operations. His developments experience has ranged from onshore remote locations to offshore deepwater locations. He has more than twenty-nine (29) years of international experience working with national energy companies, energy ministries, and governmental regulators. He has been responsible for managing subsurface asset, drilling and completion, and production operations teams. Dave has presented papers at international conferences in Brazil, U.K., United States, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Korea. Mr. Hartell received his Bachelor of Science and Masters in Civil Engineering degrees from Rice University in Houston, Texas. He is a Registered Professional Engineer in Texas and a member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers.
- Overcoming stakeholder and employee resistance to new digital solutions
- Creating the conditions of success for the use of technology in the FPSO world
- Cultivating a mindset shift – Is the FPSO industry ready for the digital revolution?
- Demonstrating how remote monitoring and data analytics have successfully reduced offshore manning and overall project costs
- Overcoming operational issues involved in the use of remote monitoring and data analytics
- Identifying necessary systems and infrastructures needed to support the use of remote monitoring solutions