Post-Congress Workshops - 1 March 2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Gaining an Advantage and Becoming a Preferred Supplier to Oil Companies and FPSO Contractors
With market recovery in sight, it is of utmost importance to know where potential activities, projects and clients lie so that you can better plan out your business strategies and allocate resources effectively for 2018 and beyond. In addition, it is increasingly vital to have a deeper understanding of what clients look out for, so that you can boost your chances of submitting the most competitive bids. This interactive workshop will equip solution providers with practical strategies to formulate the most competitive bid and become the preferred supplier in this increasingly competitive environment.
- Investigate the potential size, schedule and location of global FPSO projects in the next 5 years
- Understand the contracting tender processes from a client and bidder’s perspective
- Analyse the technical and operational requirements for FPSO contracts and tenders
- Collaboration not Competition – Is it economically viable to develop successful partnerships and collaborations along the FPSO value chain?
Who is this workshop for?
- Commercial Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Sales Managers
- Procurement and Supply Chain Managers